Thursday, September 24, 2009

Heading for the Weekend


So it looks as if another week has passed. I'm not sure about the rest of Phat Fellas, but I'm looking forward to the weekend approaching, because my week has been crowded and unsatisfying. But thing's are getting better, because: On Friday Bon Iver will be playing the Wiltern along with Megafaun and I'm sure it's going to be an amazing show, but I won't be attending. I will be going the the Hollywood Cemetery morning show, and if all goes according to plan, I'm also going to chill in a graveyard at night for 6 hours beforehand. I'M EXCITED!

On a completely unrelated note, this is Ivan & Alyosha. I think you'll like them. They're nice guys and they make good music, so be a pal and give them a listen. The song is "Easy to Love" and it's the first single off the album. I've been obsessing over it for the past week and am anxiously awaiting the release of their first CD, The Verse, The Chorus on Oct. 20th. Enjoy!

(I'm going to figure out this link situation eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment